Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm SO VERY SORRY!

I didn't realize I had abandoned you for so long. Where did the time go? Oy, I must get myself more organized. I'm sorry loyal readers. I really have nothing planned for today's post, so how about I give you an update as to what is new in the life of Neda.

You all know about the new baby. Have I mentioned how much I love him? He is so sweet! My sister (Grandma) finally got to see him over the weekend. They are going to be the world's best grandparents. I loved watching them. My nephew & niece-in-law are borrowing a few more baby things, so I have them convinced to come get them, so I can do the 'official' newborn photos. I'm so excited.

My sister, brother-in-law, niece, nephew, niece-in-law, great nephew & sister's MIL came down to watch our ski show on the 4th. It was interesting considering I haven't skied since before Trinity was born. My sister had never seen me ski before. I managed to get all my moves in, but failed in staying dry. I biffed both my landings. It was a beautiful day, though.

Our 4th was pretty mellow. We had the ski show, then had a few people over & grilled. Our town has an awesome fireworks display every year. They shoot them off over the lake and they last over 30 minutes. This year I think was 40 minutes long. The bugs weren't bad and Trinity wasn't too squirmy. We got home & Mike entertained our guests while I put Trinity to bed, then I fell asleep almost right afterwards. I was so tired.

Saturday I had a wedding that was so much fun. This group was so easy to work with. I'm downloading their pictures right now & I can't wait to start editing them.

Sunday we had a BBQ at my nephew's house. It was so nice to just hang out, eat and talk. Trinity was playing frisbee (she's better than me) with her cousins (who are 30 & 28) and the dog. I've never heard her laugh so much. After the BBQ we stopped at another friends house and hung out there until it was time to head home.

All in all in was an awesome weekend where I got nothing accomplished, but I'm so glad Monday is here. I love order & structure & routine. Trinity thrives on it, so our lives are so much easier during the week.

I've been busy with pictures and editing pictures, so I apologize again for neglecting you. I'll try to be better. And I'll try to get some photos up soon.

3 comments:

Penny said...

It sounds like a great weekend. ;)

Sara said...

Hellloooo? What have you been up to???

Anonymous said...

I agree, sounds like a wonderful time. It's great that your sister finally got to see her grandbaby!

Glad this wedding project is enjoyable.