Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Trinity Tuesday

I had to leave early last Friday so I didn't get my usual Favorite Friday post up. Since it was going to be of Trinity, I've added a couple extra today. So, here are a few of my SweetPea from our trip to Missouri for her uncle's graduation. The first one is of her wanting me to take a picture of the flower when I wanted to take a picture of her.

Here is Trinity napping between the graduation ceremony and dinner. She just looked so peaceful.
And finally, here is one of the two of us. Neither of us look that great, but my camera did not like the lighting conditions of that gym. Even with my flash, I got horrible photos.
Thanks for checking us out. I've got some things coming up that I'm anxious to blog about. I just need to find time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks so much like you!!! :)

Penny said...

She's a beautiful girl, even hiding behind a flower! :)