Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Waiting (impatiently) for the baby

Okay, this the last time I want to know when someone goes into the hospital to have a baby. Just keep me in the dark until it is over! My SIL & BIL were admitted last night about 8 p.m. for an induction and we've heard nothing since. I'm very excited for them as this is there first child. I keep texting them but so far no news. I'm not a patient person, and since my only experience with labor was my own daughter, which lasted less than 4 hours, I feel the baby should be here by now. I realize that most people take longer than 4 hours with their labor and that she is being induced which takes time also, but as I said I'm impatient! I'm trying to keep my mind off the waiting by searching for plane tickets, but since the tickets are to go see the baby it seems a bit counterproductive.
Okay, maybe I'll try working. Don't worry I'll be back either to announce the baby or scream because she doesn't want to meet her super cool aunt!

No comments: