Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wasting some time

Well, I really am wasting some time. I left my phone charger at the studio yesterday and my phone is about dead. My husband bought me a Motorola Rokr for this past Christmas, so I use it to work out. After registering my daughter for Montessori kindergarten I was planning to exercise (that is 3 times this week which equals all of 2007), but I cannot work out without music. Hence, my reason for wasting time this morning.
I've had a couple people mention they hope I post some of my studio work, so I believe I'm going to start a "Favorite Friday" where on Friday I will post my favorite shot(s) from the week. This is provided I can figure out how to put the photos into my post. I am not the most computer literate person out there. I figure this is because of one of two reasons. (1) My husband is a computer genius (aka geek), so being of lesser computer knowledge I married him for his geek-skills or (2) because of his geek-skills I call on him when I don't know what I'm doing instead of figuring it out myself thereby furthering my computer ignorance. Hmmm. . .possibly a little of both.
Well, I am signing off for now, because I just realized I have to run a few more errands before I get to my workout. Stay tuned for more after all you can't get rid of me that easily.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Favourite friday sounds good :)

Posting photos to blogger is easy, you just click on the photo icon along the top of the post. Much like a message board.